A: We offer short-term product rentals specially for hotel quarantine in Hong Kong.
Q: Can I request for something specific?
A: Yes as long as it is legal in Hong Kong and within certain limits (weight/size). Please check with your hotel if what you're requesting is allowed as different hotels have different rules. No refunds available once products have been prepared.
Q: Prices are quoted based on 3 days quarantine. I'm in the middle of my quarantine period, can I still rent?
A: Yes. If you are already serving your quarantine and would like to rent for a period shorter than 21 days, you can still rent but the daily price will be slightly higher as we need to factor in the fixed costs like the to and fro delivery/pick-up.
Q: What currency is being used?
A: All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars (HKD)
Q: How much is delivery?
A: Delivery for both way is included
Q: How many days before arrival I need to place the rental order?
A: Please allow at least 5 working days for us to process your rental order so to deliver to your hotel before you arrive.
Q: When do I get back the deposit?
A: After the product is returned and checked, we shall refund your deposit around 5 working days thru PayPal.
Q: Do I get back the full deposit?
A: No, the rental fees for the period will be deducted.
Q: What else is the deposit for?
A: To cover any damages to the product, and to account for cancellations.
Q: Where is the deposit going to be returned to?
A: We can refund the amount to you by PayPal.
Q: Are the equipment safe?
A: We sanitize and disinfect all returned products. All products will also be protected by GERMAGIC™️ antimicrobial coating
Q: Can I cancel an order?
A: Cancellations will incur a 15% (of the actual rental fee amount) cancellation fee. If cancellation occurs after delivery is arranged, an additional delivery charge of HK$800 will apply.
Q: Product is not working. What should I do?
A: Please contact us immediately and we will make arrangements for a replacement.
Q: What if I change my mind?
A: Unfortunately, we're not able to provide any refunds.
Q: I broke the product. What will happen?
A: You do not get back your deposit. If we're able to fix it, we may provide a partial refund.
Q: I really like the product, and would like to buy it!
A: We can sell the product at a discounted rate depending on the age and condition of it. Please contact us.
Q: What to do on the last day of rental?
A: Leave it with the hotel lobby, and inform them that it is to be given to Strongether. Products to be returned MUST be specified to the hotel staff upon check-out. Any items left inside the room will be discarded by the hotel, and you will be liable for the losses.
Q: What is current hotel quarantine requirement?
A: Please check Hong Kong, SAR latest information. Link
• The facilities for rent is a display unit. It may have scratches on the surface, but the functionality will be examined before delivery. If you receive the product that is not functioning normally, please contact us as soon as possible.
• After deducting any extra charges like repair charge (if any), the deposit balance will be returned to the customer’s bank account within 7 working days.
• Upon returning the facilities to us, if there is any damage, or any malfunctions due to human cause, the customer will have to pay extra repair charge.
• The customer should be careful when using the facilities and not to cause any damage to the hotel’s facilities. If such damage occurs, the customer will be responsible to compensate the hotel.
• If the customer is unable to return the facilities to us upon rental expiry, a daily late fee of HKD$100 will be charged.
• If the customer would like to end the rental before the rental period ends, the rent paid or any part thereof will not be returned.
• If it becomes necessary to return the facilities to us for repair (not including human caused damage or any consumables), we will replace the defective facilities with another display unit. The transit time will not be counted within the rental period.
• In case of any disputes, Leader Radio Technologies Limited’s decision will be final and conclusive.